Current Reels

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Long Time

So its been a really long time since I last posted. So much has changed. Time seems to be exceedingly short to get everything I want to done. As things stand I have been working in the VFX industry for quite some time now so I feel keeping this blog as a Portfolio blog is a little redundant.

So that being said I'm going to start focusing on my 2d skillz (or should I say the lack of) and also a hobby of mine, Boardgaming and design. I have already conceived of at least 3 games that I'm in the process of sussing out, I have had some work published for the game OUTPOST, its not my best work but Its a new medium (digital painting) that I'm not overly confident with. Little steps.

Anyhow Perhaps this will get the ball rolling for me to activly blog. Who knows.

Till next time!

No comments: