Current Reels

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Of things to come

Like I have said many times, I'm not very good at keeping up with these things. A blog to me is like a diary, and I never did we'll in school with keeping a diary. I do however keep my ideas in my head well, or they get put on to paper for the game design, or illustrated for the images that pop into there. Well here is another post that has been a very long time in the making, in the span of what seems like forever, I have changed jobs ( a few different contracts ) picked up side work ( more digital painting and doing some video game animation....Yay!) and I have been designing a multitude of boardgames, God I love gaming! I hope to start posting a few things in the weeks to come. Not so much for my audience ,of which I believe I'm the only one who reads my words, but to try to have a running record of where things are at in the eventuality that I need a record of it. Well till then!

No comments: